Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ode to Updates

It's been a long time, so I'll just jump right into it.

My mind is now consumed by two things: 1) What will I eat for lunch/dinner? 2) How many essays must I grade for the next day?

This made much easier by essays such as the following:

Prompt: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD PUNISH PEOPLE FOR BEING TOO FAT.

Response: The government should not punish people for being too fat...because they are not harming anybody.

Support: "Oprah Gail Winfrey one of famous tv talk show MC. She is one of fat person. She didn't give harm to me. And she will not give a harm to us."

OPRAH-GAIL-WINFREY.

So I didn't think Oprah talked about Gail THAT MUCH, but for the occasional Oprah Show eavesdropper, do Oprah and said BFF become 1????

3 comments:

ahrum said...

too funny!

cheryl said...

omg. pole, this is freaking AWESOME. thank you for posting that.

Urban Frolicker said...

really paul? a full half-way through the quarter and no law school post? things must really be awful... or, so fun you don't have time! I'm pulling for the latter.