Thursday, December 14, 2006

Right Back Where We Started From

A mere 7 hours before my first class, I find myself...nervous. Nervous?! Nervous about something I did 30+ hours a week throughout the summer and had eventually willed myself to do on 0 hours of sleep. Not to say that I was necessarily good at what I did, but my nerves certainly had a break for the summer.

Maybe it's just being back in Seoul. Maybe it's my cheap, should-have-been-fine-but-is-now-a-disaster haircut. Or maybe it's just having to deal with my uncle who wants me to stay with him in his comfy apartment with satisfying dialy meals instead of moving into a studio next to the academy.

I'm just ready for things to get moving. And for my hair to start growing. Fast.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Oh no, bad haircut? Did you go to our guy? Speaking of bad haircuts, I got one too. It was awful. Luckily, another $50 later, and I feel somewhat attractive again...It's funny how I got decent haircuts from the Koreans whom I couldn't communicate with and can't get a good one back home! GRR

Anyways, how's Korea? How are your eyebrows?

frank park said...

dude, should i do hoyah?

cheryl said...

POLE! I'M COMING!